Google Nest Power Connector
Meet the C wire substitute for Nest thermostats.
Nest thermostats are designed to work without a C wire in most homes. But some systems may require a C wire for consistent power. The Nest Power Connector is a simple and affordable alternative to a C wire, and costs much less than hiring an electrician to install a new C wire through your walls.g.co/nest/works to find out which Nest thermostats might need the Nest Power Connector to work in your home.Check
- Alternative for systems that need C wire for operating a Nest thermostat
- Works with the Nest Thermostat, Nest Thermostat E, and Nest Learning Thermostat
- Works with only 24VAC systems and is not compatible with millivolt and high-voltage systems
- Easy to install design with simple instruction attaches to the furnace, air handler, or zone controller, without the need for new wiring, drilling, or electrician's assistance
- IP51 design offers resistance against dust and water to keep the connector protected
Get Pro installation at checkout or install it yourself.
The Nest Power Connector doesn’t require any new wiring or drilling. It attaches to your furnace, air handler or zone controller and comes with simple instructions for easy installation. And if you don’t want to install it yourself, you can always hire a pro. See how it’s installed.
*Rewards currently limited to California households with an active PG&E, SCE, or SDG&E utility account.